Business Development Manager
Can you demonstrate a track record of growing new business?
Do you have solution-selling or business development experience?
This is an important role in the demand generation side of a innovative fast growing software company that has a strong brand and is passionate about its customers and solutions. The company is a market leader with over 250 large customers world-wide and is growing rapidly. Its finance software and cloud solutions are unique and generate instant ROI for any medium to large size organisation.
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class purchase-to-pay risk management SaaS solutions that protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk in large organisations. It has a proven track record of delivering significant ROI and payback to its customers.
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead the business development team
- Act as a player coach and generate new business meetings and leads
- Develop business development strategy and goals, along with Sales and Marketing heads
- Leverage sales tools and resources to identify new sales leads and nurture prospect relationships
- Personally book 12+ qualified meetings per month for UK sales team
- Build pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with prospects
- Send engaging emails and Linkedin requests to further nurture prospects
- Able to engage with decision makers and help discover information to enrich the opportunity
- Provide professional customer/prospect business communications in all respects
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Team lead for 2 Business Development Executives
We are looking for someone with…
- Experience and competence in leading a team
- Competitive and likes to overachieve
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Good listening, verbal and written ability
- Energy and a competitive, strong work ethic
- High social intelligence, able to juggle many priorities, superb administration, and goal driven.
- Wants career progression within 12-18 months
What gives you an edge…
- 5 years’ experience in business development or demand generation
- Proven track record in SaaS or solution-selling
- Previous experience in training and mentoring a team
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us. You will be supported by a first class UK sales and marketing teams.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has over 65 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.