Consultancy Services Executive
Are you an experienced Consultancy Services Executive seeking a new role? You could be joining a world class FinTech software author, working on complex systems and progressing your career.
FISCAL Technologies provides accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk.
- Excited by the opportunity to work for a growth-oriented technology business in the FinTech sector.
- Determined to truly make a difference every day and enjoy being part of a team, making things happen
- Not restricted by job descriptions and keen to learn every day.
- Enjoy a culture that allows you to express your true personality and encourages ‘leaning in’.
- A high performer that is looking to have an impact and influence those around them.
- Hungry for success with a focus on personal growth and learning.
- Willing to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
In this role you will provide crucial support to the lead consultant and/or Consultancy Services Manager on key consultancy projects. You will create and maintain a customer and FISCAL reporting function that shows project billing, total revenues and profitability. This role will also involve acting on behalf of our customer to recover lost money and working closely with our customer and its supplier base. Some data analysis will also be required.
- Work independently to recover targeted lists of overpayments for ongoing projects
- Work with the audit and sales teams to prioritise workload and to maximise returned funds
- Provide clear progress reports and summaries to the business regarding progress and recoveries for multiple projects
- Foresee problem accounts and situations and seek to escalate towards a suitable solution promptly and appropriately
- Be able to conduct detailed reconciliations on large accounts to confirm errors and to compile recovery back-up
- Communicate effectively by both phone and email with suppliers and stakeholders
- Compline targeted lists of supplier information to prioritise supplier contacts when requesting AR statements
- Stand in for the lead consultant in customer meetings as required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- A strong and confident telephone manner. Candidate should be comfortable dealing with complex and sometimes difficult issues with suppliers, without compromising our clients.
- The ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Be highly competent in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Experience in managing and cross-referencing large volumes of data efficiently
- Experience of an Accounts Payable/Receivable function, either on a management/supervisory or analytical basis.
NEED ANY MORE REASONS TO WANT TO WORK WITH US?
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software for corporations and government organisations to protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk.
We have experienced 7 years of a solid track record of profitable growth and have ambitious plans for our future development. As a result of our on-going to commitment we were voted best SME in the Thames Valley 2014, voted 2nd as a Great Place To Work 2015, Best Employee Voice 2015 and given an accolade of Role Model in the Business Magazine’s Enlightened Employee category.