Content Marketing Executive
FISCAL Technologies is looking for a proven Content Marketing Manager with a passion for creating and co-ordinating written, visual, social and interactive content.
It’s an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing team within a growing business.
You’ll be a key part of the marketing team as well as occasionally product marketing to create a calendar of trending thought leadership materials, content to convert prospects throughout different stages of the sales cycle and repurposing existing content into multiple formats to suit our target audience and how they interact with the business
Key responsibilities include:
- Create & enhance the content marketing strategy with quarterly and monthly content deliveries including (but not limited to) whitepapers, eBooks, guides, infographics and blogs
- Device, produce and repurpose unique thought-leadership content
- Ensure all content initiatives are aligned with the business goals
- Work with internal stakeholders to create content
- Track content performance, interpret data to improve and enhance the content experiences
- Work closely with the Inbound Marketing Executive to ensure companion assets and social coverage drives a measured buyer journey leading to sales
- Create and manage a schedule of communications and PR activity to support the company position in the market
We are looking for someone with…
- Educated to BA/BS and experience in a similar role within a B2B environment
- Strong understanding of the B2B buyer’s journey and marketing tactics to guide it
- Knowledge or background in writing, or strong evidence of applicable skills
- Experience writing to many content formats with strong organisational skills
- Technically capable, excellent communicator with a desire to improve
Need any more reasons to work with us?
Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
We took off in 2008 and operate in the ‘Fintech’ procure-to-pay space, FISCAL is based in Reading UK has over 65 staff, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, be agile, collaborate, innovate and have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
Perks & benefits
- A Hybrid working policy
- Additional paid holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Wellbeing allowance
- Employee pension
- Share Options
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- An inclusive employee recognition programme
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme