Contracts Manager (Part-time)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a VC backed entrepreneurial SaaS company in the FinTech space. We are looking for an experienced Legal Contract Specialist to review and amend commercial contracts and sales agreements with our customers and partners, proactively providing constructive comments and risk assessments throughout the sales negotiation process. This high-profile role will involve working collaboratively across multiple departments with senior leaders internally and key personnel at existing and prospective clients.
The role is offered as a part-time role 15-20 hours per week, to be mutually agreed.
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
What you will be doing…
- Create and manage legal approval framework
- Advise, assist or lead on client and/or customer and supplier contractual negotiations and reviews for our UK and US business
- Edit and approve legal terms and conditions related to all deviations from Fiscal Technologies’ standards agreements as well as review customer-authored agreements
- Take the lead to identify and advise tender teams on steps to mitigate potential contractual, insurance and commercial risks
- Manage overall contract terms and conditions, compliance and integrity
- Draft, review and revise confidentiality agreements, mutual hold harmless agreement and other legal documents relating to tenders
- Manage contractual database update
- Providing guidance to contracts, supply chain and project personnel on contractual wording/risk mitigation and advising on contractual interpretation;
- Draft and review general legal agreements including leases, co-operations agreements, representation agreements, exclusivity agreements etc…
- Some Client / Supplier telephone-based negotiations
We are looking for someone with…
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject to the post
- Minimum five years` working experience in this field
- Have experience with customer, supplier contract and employment contracts
What gives you an edge…
- Effective communicator
- Accurate, thorough and self-checking
- Manage multiple priorities and effectively work in a collaborative/team environment
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fiscal is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
- A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- £500 per annum Well-being Allowance, including Perkbox
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme