Customer Success Manager
FISCAL Technologies’ Customer Success Managers drive the relationship with our dedicated portfolio of customers. Creating customer growth and minimising churn by developing strong professional relationships, building rapport both internally and externally to deliver service, sustainable revenue growth and account stability, whilst ensuring full utilisation of our products and services. Acting as the customer’s advocate to deliver improvements, new services and software modules to maximise additional revenue opportunities; fully understanding our customer’s needs at varying stakeholder positions to provide the right solutions.
• Provide an excellent customer experience and ensure customer success and revenue growth within accounts, through ensuring regular engagement at all levels from software user through to C suite.
• Drive continued value of our products and services, by maintaining a trusted advisor relationship
• Analyse customer feedback and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention as per the Customer Journey process; through resolution of customer concerns and strategic use of solution roadmaps, pricing/growth plans.
• Build strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of the full customer lifecycle, including all post-sales services- from implementation and customer on-boarding ensuring continuous communication.
• Ensure all customer technical and solutions strategies are fully supported
• Understand reasons for purchase, to ensure focus on delivering success in line with Customer success criteria
• Monitor management information and solution performance including reporting of success and failure areas, implementing improvement plans.
• Present to your portfolio of customers on Product & Services
• Positively influence business decisions through well-understood and articulated data
• Maintain your own levels of knowledge and understanding of the marketplace
• Proactively research relevant industry and market trends to deliver added value to the Customer.
• Familiarise yourself with both FISCAL’s and the customer’s contractual commitments
• Help us to evolve our practices to onboard, retain and grow customers; we don’t have ego’s and we are always looking to improve
• Strategic planning and collaboration with commercial and product teams to ensure customer scalability, growth, and retention
Expectations of Role:
• Commercially focussed, brilliant communication and relationship building skills
• Personable and customer centric attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
• Be driven and committed to customer excellence and customer growth
• Comfortable in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• You inspire your teammates to “up their game”
• Effectively deal with difficult and challenging customers in a pragmatic and respectful manner
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 60 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in as well as:
• A remote working policy,
• 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
• Holiday buy & sell scheme
• Share option Scheme
• £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance
• Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
• An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
• Free on-site parking
• Cycle to work scheme