Executive Services Consultant
In this role you will provide crucial support to the lead consultant and/or Consultancy Services Manager on key consultancy projects. You will create and maintain a customer and FISCAL reporting function that shows project billing, total revenues and profitability. This role will also involve acting on behalf of our customer to recover lost money and working closely with our customer and its supplier base. Some data analysis will also be required.
What you will be doing…
- Work independently to recover targeted lists of overpayments for ongoing projects
- Work with the audit and sales teams to prioritise workload and to maximise returned funds
- Provide clear progress reports and summaries to the business regarding progress and recoveries for multiple projects
- Foresee problem accounts and situations and seek to escalate towards a suitable solution promptly and appropriately
- Be able to conduct detailed reconciliations on large accounts to confirm errors and to compile recovery back-up
- Communicate effectively by both phone and email with suppliers and stakeholders
- Compile targeted lists of supplier information to prioritise supplier contacts when requesting AR statements
- Stand in for the lead consultant in customer meetings as required.
We are looking for someone with…
- Excited by the opportunity to work for a growth-oriented technology business in the FinTech sector.
- Determined to truly make a difference every day and enjoy being part of a team, making things happen
- Not restricted by job descriptions and keen to learn every day.
- Enjoy a culture that allows you to express your true personality and encourages ‘leaning in’.
- A high performer that is looking to have an impact and influence those around them.
- Hungry for success with a focus on personal growth and learning.
- Willing to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
What gives you an edge…
- A strong and confident telephone manner. Candidate should be comfortable dealing with complex and sometimes difficult issues with suppliers, without compromising our clients.
- The ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Be highly competent in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Experience in managing and cross-referencing large volumes of data efficiently
- Experience of an Accounts Payable/Receivable function, either on a management/supervisory or analytical basis.
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fiscal is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
- A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 25 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- Perkbox and a paid Health & Wellbeing medical scheme
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme