Implementation Project Manager
The primary focus for this role is to help our customers (new and existing) successfully implement our latest platform, NXG Forensics. This involves understanding their business processes, helping them navigate the technical and data requirements, and ensuring that NXG is implemented to provide maximum benefit to our customers. There will also be opportunities to lead on other customer projects, as well as internal projects to make a difference to the FISCAL team.
- Ideally experienced in cloud based software implementation
- An analytic thinker, who listens and is confident to ask questions to understand further.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail, particularly when managing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (via video call and occasionally F2F) and written
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Use of salesforce a plus but not essential as full training will be given
- Not restricted by job descriptions and keen to learn every day.
- Excited by the opportunity to work for a growth-oriented technology business in the FinTech sector.
- Enjoy a culture that allows you to express your true personality and encourages ‘leaning in’.
- A high performer that is looking to have an impact and influence those around them.
What you will be doing…
- Managing multiple concurrent projects, for both new and existing customers.
- Responsible for customer onboarding; deliver a seamless and efficient implementation of software and services as applicable to each project.
- Working with customer stakeholders and project team members at all levels and from differing disciplines, you will lead all meetings for the project.
- Provide technical guidance regarding the data requirements and system configuration, liaising with customers IT/data contacts.
- Carry out analysis and testing of customer data to ensure requirements are met and that the customer’s needs are met.
- Liaise with appropriate internal delivery teams and communicate this effectively to all involved in the process.
- Maintain project records, ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Organise and occasionally undertake customer training/demonstrations.
- Engage in the constant improvement of our customer journey, and contribute to the upkeep of our process and customer facing documentation, in order to drive efficiency and implementation improvements.
- Take responsibility for your learning and development to enable the best possible customer experience.