Implementations Project Manager
Are you experienced in Customer Service or Project Co-ordination and seeking a new role? You could be joining a world class FinTech software author, working on complex systems and progressing your career.
FISCAL Technologies provides accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk.
The primary focus for this role is to lead the successful implementation of our program to move all existing APF customers to our new NXG Platform. The role will be the primary customer facing contact point during the implementation phase. Dependant on business needs, the role will also support new business implementation as required.
What you’ll be doing…
- Create and manage project plans.
- Responsibility for customer provisioning
- Establish the appropriate level of implementation required, (dependent upon the location, size and type of the customer’s business)
- Deliver a seamless and efficient implementation (new business) or transition from existing solution to new (migrations)
- Working with the customer and their internal finance department, AP department, fraud, procurement and/or IT division, you will oversee and facilitate all meetings for the software implementation;
- Collaborating with the customers internal IT department, you will effectively oversee the sign off and administering of the software / service;
- Liaison with appropriate internal delivery teams and communicate this effectively to all involved in the process;
- Organise and ensure data is signed off with the customer and provide access to secure workspace for data preparation to commence;
- Provide some technical support and occasional testing on the existing product portfolio;
- You will work within the Customer Engagement Cycle, a customer success ethos and process developed by FISCAL. You will ensure that we “delight” our customers and ensure that the implementation phase of the product / services creates a high NPS score when measured.
- Take responsibility for your learning and development to enable the best possible customer experience.
We are looking for someone with…
- Proven track record in customer service / project management /scheduling / implementation / provisioning
- Reporting in Excel and Salesforce
- Confident with problem solving
- Business Acumen / Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task
- MS Office Experience, including Excel
What gives you an edge…
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in a Customer Service role or Project Management
- Have Excellent communication skills
- Be able to Consistently perform under high workload and time pressure.
- Experience of salesforce advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 60 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
- A flexible 3/2 working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perk box
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme