IT Support Engineer
Overview – IT Engineer 1st Line Support
Are you a budding IT Support Engineer? We’re looking for a good communicator that enjoys providing technical support and possess an appetite for learning new skills. We ideally need someone with a minimum of 1 year working on an IT helpdesk with a good solid knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365.
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. If you’re a motivated individual with a keen interest in developing a career in IT Support, join FISCAL as this opportunity presents genuine career progression pathways in our fast-growing company.
What you will be doing…
- Providing first line end user support for IT incidents and service requests in an efficient manner, and escalating where appropriate.
- Assisting with regular maintenance of on-premises and cloud infrastructure, networking infrastructure.
- Monitoring and validation of system backups and assisting with regular DR testing.
- Operating within an ITIL framework, and in line with best practices for service management and delivery.
- Participating in the development and deployment of internal projects as we seek continuous improvement.
- Set up, install, configure and deploy new IT equipment.
- Promote the helpdesk as a primary contact point between the IT department and the user community.
We are looking for someone with…
- An enthusiastic, solutions orientated approach with a drive to learn all things IT support.
- Experience in end-user support and operational knowledge of hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Ability to work proactively in a fast paced and transformative environment.
- Experience in first line client-facing IT Support
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (365) applications.
- Intelligent, quick logical mind. Ability to analyse and troubleshoot a problem arriving at a logical solution
What gives you an edge…
- Degree qualification in IT or similar, and/or an ITIL Foundations Certificate will be highly regarded
- Desktop operating systems experience (Windows 10). Basic knowledge of servers and Active Directory would be a useful but not essential
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fiscal is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
- A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- £500 per annum Well-being Allowance, including Perkbox
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme