We are looking for a high performing marketing professional who enjoys planning and executing high-quality marketing campaigns and building relationships across the business. You’ll play a major part in delivering the profit and growth aspirations by delivering marketing that drives engagement with customers and help to deliver our brand vision and framework.
FISCAL Technologies provides the industry-leading Procure-to-Pay risk management solution. Our SaaS and Professional Services protect supplier spend, cut costs and reduce fraud and compliance risks. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately protect £ trillions of spend around the world.
What you will be doing…
- Running email marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Managing our webinar programme with support from the Marketing Director
- Manage our participation in conferences and events
- Working with industry forums to communicate to their members
- Creating new collateral with support from Product Marketing & Graphic Designer
- Share marketing plans, campaign insights and results with sales & marketing teams
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with website and social media content
- Assisting the Marketing Director with reporting/analytics/budgeting activities
We are looking for someone with…
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing role
- Ability to understand and convey value propositions with clarity and impact
- Experience of using Salesforce for marketing campaign and data management
- Experience with email marketing systems, ideally Pardot
- A marketing or business degree, or equivalent level of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively in a fast-paced challenging environment, take initiative to achieve results, meet short deadlines, and maintain a positive attitude
What gives you an edge…
- You take ownership of campaigns and are results driven
- Experienced writing copy with a keen attention to detail
- Have gained experience and understanding of other team’s business needs
- Curious with a growth mindset, used to experimenting to achieve better marketing results
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fiscal is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
- A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- £500 per annum Well-being Allowance, including Perkbox
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme