Partner Account Manager
FISCAL Technologies is looking for an experienced Partner Account Manager (PAM) who will represent FISCAL to the Channel partners, communicate our strategy and vision. For FISCAL Partners, the PAM serves as single point of entry for any business-related questions and advocates the partner within FISCAL. The PAM role is primarily responsible for enabling channel partners, account management as well as a continuous effort and input to reduce overall “time to revenue” for the channel.
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
This role is Enterprise partner facing with the core accountability of achieving revenue targets through Enterprise and System Integrators, Resellers and referrers.
What you will be doing…
- Partners Relationship Management | Partner Account Management
- Onboard and develop new partners from proposed target / portfolio of partners to ensure revenue targets are met by NET NEW Enterprise sales to new customers Execute GTM plans with Partners. accuracy of forecasting
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Partner joint business planning and plan execution
- Serve as single point of entry for any business-related questions and needs, be a trusted adviser for all levels and roles in Partner
- Manage collaboration between FISCAL’S Enterprise Account Team and partners to best address end-user needs and drive deal closure
- Perform partner management in a compliant way, follow the channel rules of engagement, ensuring partners comply with FISCAL business policies.
- Advocate the partner within FICSAL eco-system
We are looking for someone with…
- 3+ years of experience in working with Enterprise and/or System Integrators partners, Understanding needs and business model; Hunter & Farmer qualities
- Proven track record of achievement against quota
- Experience in channel management, sales, business development in the Software industry
- Reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- 5 + year experience of (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations)
- Excellent Communication skills
What gives you an edge…
- 3 + years of experience in Fintech
- Experience in working with Financial Software solutions is an advantage
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fiscal is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
- A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- £500 per annum Well-being Allowance, including Perkbox
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme