Senior Product Manager
As a key member of the FISCAL Technologies product team, the Senior Product Manager helps drive our product vision and strategy. You’ll have a finger on the pulse of the market and be continuously viewing the horizon for emerging technologies or regulations and opportunities, whilst ensuring that our customers know how to get the best from their investments. You’ll be working across functions to evangelise about our solutions ensuring that we have strategies in place to drive value back to the business from our investments.
This role is key to our growth strategies and reports directly into the CPO to ensure the roadmap stays ahead of the market, delivers constant increasing value to customers, and supports ARR growth targets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
In this role you will be involved in a wide range of responsibilities, from the management of the product lifecycle to seeking out commercial opportunities for the products. You will be responsible for the growth and profitability of our solutions which will involve things like ARR evaluation and partnership opportunities.
- Identify and proactively help drive the introduction of new products, product categories and services to maximise revenue for the business.
- Identify and deliver strategies to optimise the buyer journey around product feature adoption and usage.
- Generate clear business justifications/cases in conjunction with POs to assist the prioritisation of proposed product features and services.
- Create and implement product go-to-market plans with sales and marketing to maximize revenue impact.
- Create value propositions, messaging and positioning which translates technical strengths into compelling and well-articulated use cases that support Sales & Marketing activities to help generate increase sales and leads.
- Work with the Marketing & SME’s to create a wide range of high-value compelling content and collateral.
- Stay up to date with regulatory developments affecting ours and parallel markets. Ensure that PO’s, Data Science and Marketing teams are aware of the changing landscape, and its impacts.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Hands-on and focused on execution; You have the ability to collaborate with teams to prioritise ruthlessly and deliver customer value, managing key metrics with a natural attention to detail.
- Strategic thinker, analytical orientation with “get it done” attitude.
- Leading from the front and inspire success across Product, Customers Success, and Sales teams.
- Experience of working in product teams for over 5 years.
- Passionate about constant innovation and a driving to deliver against our ARR targets.
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
Perks & benefits
- A flexible working policy
- 25 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- Employer pension contribution
- Employee bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme