We are currently searching for a passionate and talented Software Engineer who is looking for an opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technology in a highly Agile and collaborative development team.
While working at FISCAL, you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your technical skills by utilising the latest technologies and techniques. We will also provide you with the opportunity to broaden your skillset by exposing you to our entire technology stack and help you to grow to either become a frontend, backend or full-stack developer. Our modern, supportive and collaborative working environment provides you with the opportunity to share knowledge and learn new skills, supporting your career and personal growth.
What you’ll be doing…
- Developing new features to enhance our SaaS product using an up-to-date Microsoft technology stack
- Delivering high-quality software updates to our customers every two weeks (or sooner)
- Actively contributing in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups, end of sprint showcases and retrospectives
- Supporting your colleagues and working to achieve common team goals
- Building software based on the Agile principles and practices including Scrum, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
We are looking for someone with…
- Demonstrable experience of working with one or more of the following technologies: React, Typescript, C#, .Net, SQL and Azure
- Great communication skills, who enjoys collaborating with a team of talented engineers
- Knowledge of developing and expanding unit tests and/or automated test frameworks
- A conscientious and dedicated attitude, who is keen to learn new skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, who can think creatively
What gives you an edge…
- A passion for developing exciting user interfaces which deliver an exceptional user experience
- Previous experience of developing and enhancing SaaS products
- Experience of working in a dynamic Agile software development team
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
- A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perkbox
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme