Please note: this position is based at our HQ in Reading, United Kingdom.
Join Our Innovative Data Science Team
Are you ready to be a part of something transformative? Join our rapidly growing SaaS business that’s revolutionising Accounts Payable.
As a key member of our Data Science team, you’ll be guiding multi-disciplinary projects with your visionary insights. You’ll dive into cutting-edge research using the latest machine learning techniques, whilst utilising your business acumen to support data-driven decisions.
What you will be doing…
- Develop, refine, and deploy predictive solutions.
- Analyse the Procure-to-Pay process, unravelling risk with explanatory models.
- Pave the way for scalable machine learning solutions.
- Collaborate with engineering, customer success and IT to build relationships, influence thinking, identify opportunities and deliver commercial value.
- Craft essential data pipelines and dashboards for game-changing insights.
- Continually learn and develop.
- Mentor the next generation.
We are looking for someone with…
- 3-5 years of hands-on data science experience, deep knowledge of machine learning techniques, core business analytics and metric generation.
- A degree in a quantitative field such as Engineering, Statistics, Maths or Computer Science.
- SQL and Python proficiency.
- Enthusiasm to thrive in a team of talented engineers and data experts.
- Great communication, translating complex concepts into actionable insights.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- SaaS product development background.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) and big data tools (Spark, Hadoop).
- Finance industry experience.
What we offer…
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Mentorship and training to help you excel in your career.
Experience the thrill of growing with FISCAL Technologies. Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, we’re a thriving community that gives back and celebrates together. Our accolades speak for themselves, including a prestigious Queen’s Award for innovation.
Ready to define the future with us? Apply now and embark on your extraordinary journey!
Perks & benefits
- Additional paid holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Wellbeing allowance
- Training and development opportunities
- An inclusive employee recognition programme
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme