Please note: this position is based at our HQ in Reading, United Kingdom.
FISCAL Technologies is the leading provider of Procure-to-Pay (P2P) risk management solutions, protecting organisational spend from fraud, errors and duplicates. Our platform protects working capital by continuously preventing financial loss and eliminating supplier risk while maintaining regulatory compliance and automating manual tasks, such as statement reconciliation, for Accounts Payable teams.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic marketing executive to complement our small team of talented people turning ideas into opportunities.
This role is key to our continued sales success and reports to the Marketing Director. We offer a supportive, engaging environment where you will gain detailed knowledge of our solutions and customers, which will provide excellent opportunities for developing your career in marketing.
You’ll be a key part of the marketing team, responsible for marketing execution across social media, email, webinar and partnerships, and contributing to events and exhibitions, as well as working closely with the inbound marketing exec and content marketing exec to form the short, medium and longer-term plans and initiatives to drive sales opportunities
Key responsibilities include:
- Running email marketing campaigns for lead generation and oversee results
- Managing data, segmentation and campaigns
- Creating content (with support from content marketing exec) for social media and partners
- Manage the Opportunity process, including reporting of opportunities, handover to sales and follow-up of results for reporting
- Managing our webinar programme in conjunction with our customer communications and events manager including all promotion of the programme
- Organise and attend conferences and events, including attendance where appropriate
- Working with industry forums and partners to communicate to their members
- Share marketing plans, campaign insights and results with sales & marketing teams
- Assisting the Marketing Director with reporting/analytics/budgeting activities
We are looking for someone with…
- Some experience, ideally in a B2B marketing role
- Experience with email and marketing automation systems (Hubspot a bonus as we are planning a migration to Hubspot in the coming months)
- Experience of using a CRM system (we use Salesforce) for marketing campaign and data management
- A marketing or business degree, or equivalent level of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with people and articulate requirements clearly, both internally and externally
- Ability to solve problems creatively in a fast-paced challenging environment, take initiative to achieve results, meet short deadlines, and maintain a positive attitude
- Skills in PowerPoint, video, photography, copywriting, graphic design, Excel are a bonus – in a small team you will get the chance to put any skills and interests to good use!
Need any more reasons to work with us?
Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
We took off in 2008 and operate in the ‘Fintech’ procure-to-pay space, FISCAL is based in Reading UK has over 60 staff, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, be agile, collaborate, innovate and have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
Perks & benefits
- A Hybrid working policy (currently 3 days in Reading office, 2 remote)
- Additional paid holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Wellbeing allowance
- Employee pension
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- An inclusive employee recognition programme
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme