Sales Development Representative
Are you ready to go fast? Fiscal is growing quickly and we’re looking for people who are eager, curious, and ready to build – and sell – software customers love to use. Fiscal Technologies provides a world-class SaaS solution within the FinTech industry. Join Fiscal and you will work with a passionate team focused on modernizing the financial operations of our clients. Our forensic software leverages a combination of next-generation AI & ML technologies that protects almost $10 Trillion in organizational spend around the world.
As a Sales Development Rep within Fiscal, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad knowledge of emerging technologies that will automate and modernize the Finance function as it exists today. Your responsibilities will include identifying appropriate businesses to target, operate a set of Sales Engagement tools/processes to support outreach, and secure discovery calls with key accounts. Lastly, you will work closely with Account Executives and senior managers to test and evolve our US Go To Market strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong interest in FinTech and SaaS; and a long-term career in B2B software sales. We are looking for leaders who want to further develop their own careers by continuous professional development and taking on increasing responsibilities within Fiscal as we scale.
What you will be doing…
- Own a target for opportunities created within a key vertical or region
- Identify key accounts with a high need for Fiscal, drive engagement across their Finance team
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders
- Leverage technology/tools for automation and analytics for effectiveness
What You’ll get…
- Accelerated learning through complete exposure into scaling a SaaS business
- Building a go to market strategy and executing across one or more verticals
- Ability to research, prospect, demo and partner on sales in a high paced environment
- Proficiency in sales tools like SFDC, Zoom, LI, and SalesLoft
- The more you succeed, the more responsibility you will get… quickly!
We are looking for someone with…
- 2+ Years of experience in a Lead-generation role (ideally SaaS)
- Demonstrated track record of achievement against quota expectations
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Proven analytical skills and ability to communicate information effectively to the team
- Outstanding presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-starter, naturally curious to learn and develop yourself
Need any more reasons to work with us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fiscal is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
- FTE 40 Hours
- 15 days Annual Leave
- Healthcare Plan Contribution
- $500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition program with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking